Information about cookies
A cookie is a small text file, which is placed on your computer or other device. It makes it possible for us to recognize your computer and gather information about which pages and functions are visited with your computer. Cookies contain only anonymous information.
Cookies are used by most websites and are in many cases essential for the website to work properly.
How to disable cookies
No personally identifiable information will be collected, but if you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by this website, you can do this through your browser settings. The help function within your browser should tell you how.
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265